Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm a jedi and you are my padawan.

So this morning before my morning coffee I had a great idea for this blog! The Banking cartel known as the "NWO"   Trust is essential for a stable economy,  with the wall street criminals controlling so many aspects of corporate America how can there be any sort of stable relationship?   The scary thing is that the records state and show what businesses profit from oil spills, building demolition, clean up cost all linking to senator dick cheney.   It leaves a bad taste in my mouth to think about the corporate zar's. I say oil will be 200 dollars a barrel by june, Sauidi Arabia and North Africa are in unrest as libya was proven a faulty cause to invade, why would our country invade North Africa you ask? The same reason we invaded Iraq crude oil, could this be a move towards post industrialist themed countries I think it could be.

Also President Obama signed a new legislation that allows indefinite detention of U.S citizens in Guantanamo essentially stealing your freedom and possibly your life. It troubles me that President Obama has gone back on his word yet again, especially since I voted for him. Its becoming more clear that his hidden tribunal and fraud is more relevant than the American people. Wheels within wheels, a continuity of agenda. Dedication and fearlessness will deliver us and also clear understanding of the workings of our world. (information provided by Jerome Cosi and Wikileaks)

9 comments:

  1. If oil hits 200 a barrel I'm getting a horse..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious post, but scary too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. didnt Obama first wanted Guantanamo to shut down?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss laceration I tried to comment on your mnost recent post unfortunately I was unable to comment, perhaps this is a technical issue? Please review and get back to me would love to share my input :)

    ReplyDelete